In December, the 7th U. S. Circuit Court of Appeals ruled that Illinois could no longer sustain a complete ban on the public carrying of concealed weapons. Judicious as that ban was, it could not withstand the court’s ruling. As a result, the Illinois General Assembly must develop legislatio…
SPRINGFIELD | Four years at one of Illinois' state universities is getting expensive. The men who run the state's 10 schools admit that.
Follow The Times
Traditional or Non-Traditional we will Baptize you or your child!
Water heaters that have been under water (over 3 inches) need …
Call Pustai Heating and Cooling today at 219-924-5112. We have…
Indiana Furniture Showcase 219.465.0545 www.indiana-furniture.com
All of our products are durable and time tested!
- 1 Police seek public's help identifying person who dumped puppies
- 2 Police investigating shooting outside North Hammond Walmart
- 3 Dyer man dies following construction accident at Northwestern University
- 4 Woman enters guilty plea on child molestation, exploitation charges
- 5 Lowell man, 86, dies after accidentally setting himself on fire
Should the county surveyor be elected or appointed?
- FIRST PITCH: Opening day, Michelle FieldsMay 16, 2013 7:30 pm
- LIVE: RailCats season opener vs. Lincoln SaltdogsMay 16, 2013 4:30 pm
- Early look at 2013-14 Valparaiso Men's Basketball teamMay 16, 2013 3:52 pm
- Moussa Gueye and Mohamed KoneMay 15, 2013 10:35 pm