- 1 This bites: Emerging breed of mosquito is more aggressive
- 2 2 injured in crash on U.S. 6 in Jackson Township
- 3 Task force releases details in fatal shooting of M'ville officer
- 4 Tri-Creek, Crown Point, Merrillville schools close Monday to accommodate funeral traffic
- 5 Gaucho's Brazilian Steakhouse to return
It’s no coincidence that Indiana’s second largest city occupies land that once served as a capital of the Miami Indian Nation. Native Americans chose Fort Wayne for its strategic location. The confluence of three rivers — St. Joseph, St. Marys and Maumee — would prove equally appealing to Fr…
Follow The Times
Enter for your chance to win a $5,000 dream vacation here!
All memberships include a FREE assessment, where an exercise s…
Enjoy a Party Room or private full facility event.
Our goal is to make your car buying experience the best possib…
Should Camp Summit remain open?