Michelle Smith, business director at Valparaiso Memorial House and a coordinator of their annual “Halloween Spooktacular,” says the adults that participate in their annual kid-minded event are as awestruck as the youngsters in the audience.
Jordan Chaddock is excited about his new role as creative director for Valparaiso's Memorial Opera House.
Camille Cooke, director of marketing and sales for Memorial Opera House, is amazed by the amount of young talent and energy displayed among the participants in the summer camp offered at her landmark stage space at 104 E. Indiana St. in Valparaiso.
Follow The Times
We offer 24-hour emergency roofing services to Crown Point, an…
Lawn Doctor’s Maintainer Care is designed to protect trees (le…
One coupon per customer, per service.
The Free Spirit Church and Wedding Chapel is located in downto…
- 1 Roof blows off LOFS house, vehicles overturn during storm
- 2 Residents, officials surveying damage in wake of Wednesday night storms
- 3 Paula Cooper: Convicted of murder at 15, a Gary woman prepares for her 2013 release
- 4 Gary woman sentenced to die at 16 to be released from prison
- 5 Woman fatally stabbed in C.P. domestic dispute
Should Lake County have continued to pursue the trash-to-ethanol proposal?
- Valparaiso Basketball What If... (2011-12 Edition)June 17, 2013 5:06 pm
- LIVE: RailCats vs. Quebec, waiting out the rainJune 12, 2013 8:52 pm
- LIVE: RailCats hope to keep winning ways vs. QuebecJune 11, 2013 5:00 pm
- Valparaiso Basketball What If... (2012-13 edition)June 10, 2013 10:30 am