- 1 Calls of tiger on the loose in Gary prompt police search
- 2 Historical Blue Top Drive-In returns under new ownership
- 3 2 girls in critical condition, mom hospitalized after Hammond shooting
- 4 Cops: Help ID Highland Best Buy robbery suspect
- 5 Cops investigating Griffith man's death after fight with friends
Judge James T Moody
HAMMOND | Two former Lake County police officers have long been disgraced, but not yet imprisoned for illicit firearms sales.
HAMMOND | A convicted felon found with a firearm when confronted by Gary police May 1 will spend the next 30 months in a federal prison.
Follow The Times
Drop Your Best Friend at Sittin' Pretty for a Day of Fun With Other Pups! We are Focused on Socializaion and Fun! Call Today! (219) 947-4121
Sittin' Pretty is a locally owned and owner operated boarding,…
Established in 1997, Forest Ridge Family Dentistry is a genera…
Jelly Bean the Clown has been clowning since 1977 and has an e…
Over 20 Years Of Experience
Does the state do enough to cultivate economic growth in Northwest Indiana?