Employees of Metro Recycling monitor scrap metal deliveries nonstop on more than a half dozen computer screens mounted in the company's Griffith plant, while still cameras capture photos of every load of scrap weighed.
INDIANAPOLIS | Six Republican state lawmakers were prepared to recommend Friday that Indiana permanently withdraw from Common Core educational standards, even though the legal deadline to make that recommendation was Nov. 1.
Follow The Times
- 1 Region doctor, children killed in I-65 crash
- 2 Feds: Lake Station mayor gambled away campaign, food pantry cash
- 3 Babysitter admits to beating 4-year-old boy
- 4 Suburban man shot in home invasion after win at Horseshoe casino
- 5 Lake Station mayor, wife, stepdaughter plead not guilty to corruption charges
219-440-0096 / www.meyerscompaniesinc.com/maintenance
Hosting a grad party but need more space? You can rent tables, chairs, and tents from POPO's Parties in the Valparaiso area! Call us today to reserve! - 219-759-0033
If you're hosting a large graduation party but don't have the …
Let Richard P. Busse Attorney at Law help stop Liens, Lawsuits and Collection Actions. Call us today at 219-531-1723
If you are facing difficulty meeting your personal obligations…
We offer a $ 50 discount for new customers and first-time jobs…
Should school boards restrict public comment at meetings?