INDIANAPOLIS | The Indiana Supreme Court on Monday clarified the process juvenile court judges must follow before a child who commits a sex crime can be added to the state's sex offender registry.
Follow The Times
- 1 Region doctor, children killed in I-65 crash
- 2 Feds: Lake Station mayor gambled away campaign, food pantry cash
- 3 Babysitter admits to beating 4-year-old boy
- 4 Suburban man shot in home invasion after win at Horseshoe casino
- 5 Lake Station mayor, wife, stepdaughter plead not guilty to corruption charges
Hammond Fence represents honesty, integrity and competitive pricing!
If you are facing difficulty meeting your personal obligations…
With over 35 years in business, trust your pool installation a…
Should Indiana switch to open primary elections?