Juvenile Rheumatoid Arthritis
Brianna Groth, 13, of Lexington, Ill., puts her knee brace on while her friend, Megan Barth, 14, waits as they prepare to go for a walk after school. Brianna has been dealing with juvenile rheumatoid arthritis since age 4.
LEXINGTON, Ill. | Sometimes, the pain in Brianna Groth's right knee is so bad that it feels like it's being stabbed.
Follow The Times
- 1 This bites: Emerging breed of mosquito is more aggressive
- 2 2 injured in crash on U.S. 6 in Jackson Township
- 3 Task force releases details in fatal shooting of M'ville officer
- 4 Tri-Creek, Crown Point, Merrillville schools close Monday to accommodate funeral traffic
- 5 Gaucho's Brazilian Steakhouse to return
Russell's Tree Care has proudly served the community since 198…
We offer loans on your Jewelry with no credit checks, no bank…
Click here to see new vehicle specials!
Turn in your old gold and platinum into cash at Hodson coins!!
Should Camp Summit remain open?