Juvenile Rheumatoid Arthritis
Brianna Groth, 13, of Lexington, Ill., puts her knee brace on while her friend, Megan Barth, 14, waits as they prepare to go for a walk after school. Brianna has been dealing with juvenile rheumatoid arthritis since age 4.
LEXINGTON, Ill. | Sometimes, the pain in Brianna Groth's right knee is so bad that it feels like it's being stabbed.
Follow The Times
- 1 Calls of tiger on the loose in Gary prompt police search
- 2 Historical Blue Top Drive-In returns under new ownership
- 3 2 girls in critical condition, mom hospitalized after Hammond shooting
- 4 Cops: Help ID Highland Best Buy robbery suspect
- 5 Cops investigating Griffith man's death after fight with friends
We offer 24-hour emergency roofing services to Crown Point, an…
We offer heavy 3/8 glass shower doors for your custom designed…
Call today for an appointment to see our new homes under construction and lots for sale in Hawthorne or Executive Park
Custom home builder with the ability to build any floor plan i…
We are proud to have served the Chicagoland area for over 50 years, selling outdoor power equipment for lawn and garden and agricultural use.
Click here to visit our website!
Does the state do enough to cultivate economic growth in Northwest Indiana?