HAMMOND | "Everglades of the North: The Story of the Grand Kankakee Marsh" will be screening at the Field Museum in Chicago on Feb. 26 at 6 p.m. The Grand Kankakee Marsh was one of the largest wetlands in North America. With interlocking wetlands, prairies, savannas and woodlands it was home…
HAMMOND | The locally produced documentary entitled: “Everglades of the North: The Story of the Grand Kankakee Marsh,” has been completed and will make its broadcast premiere on Monday November 5, at 8 p.m. (CST) on the presenting station - WYIN - Lakeshore Public Television out of Merrillvi…
I love that I learn so much on this job. Most of what I learn probably is useless stuff, but it's interesting and could come in handy if I'm ever on "Jeopardy" or something.
Follow The Times
Access A Plumber 24/7 can assist you in your spring cleaning.
Time to plan the best PARTY in Northwest Indiana and Chicago!
Every Sunday, the buffet table holds delicious breakfast and lunch dishes for our all-you-can-eat brunch.
Held every Sunday, with seating between 11:00am and 2:00p…
$3 off- Buy one meal and get $3 off the purchase of a second m…
Call 219-793-1111 for more details. www.alliedhealthnwi.com
- 1 Roof blows off LOFS house, vehicles overturn during storm
- 2 Residents, officials surveying damage in wake of Wednesday night storms
- 3 Paula Cooper: Convicted of murder at 15, a Gary woman prepares for her 2013 release
- 4 Gary woman sentenced to die at 16 to be released from prison
- 5 Woman fatally stabbed in C.P. domestic dispute
Should Lake County have continued to pursue the trash-to-ethanol proposal?
- Valparaiso Basketball What If... (2011-12 Edition)June 17, 2013 5:06 pm
- LIVE: RailCats vs. Quebec, waiting out the rainJune 12, 2013 8:52 pm
- LIVE: RailCats hope to keep winning ways vs. QuebecJune 11, 2013 5:00 pm
- Valparaiso Basketball What If... (2012-13 edition)June 10, 2013 10:30 am