INDIANAPOLIS | The state's economic development agency put a big exclamation point on its job creation record under Gov. Mitch Daniels by attracting more businesses to Indiana in 2012 than in any prior year.
INDIANAPOLIS | Gov. Mitch Daniels said Friday it is a "complete falsehood" that Indiana has offered $150 million in annual tax savings to bring the owner of the Chicago Mercantile Exchange over the state line.
Follow The Times
Call 322-2700 or 769-1976 for more details. www.albertsjewelers.com
Visit FranciscanAlliance.org/Omni for more details.
(888) 539-1875 southlakeautomall.com
All Carpet on Sale now 30% to 50% off call (219) 922-6800
Premium Title Group offers real estate, loan closings and titl…
- 1 Paula Cooper: Convicted of murder at 15, a Gary woman prepares for her 2013 release
- 2 Woman fatally stabbed in C.P. domestic dispute
- 3 Gary woman sentenced to die at 16 to be released from prison
- 4 Substance in Lake Michigan draws rangers, fire department to lakeshore
- 5 Lowell man critically injured in crash
Should Indiana conduct a study of library operations?
- Valparaiso Basketball What If... (2011-12 Edition)June 17, 2013 5:06 pm
- LIVE: RailCats vs. Quebec, waiting out the rainJune 12, 2013 8:52 pm
- LIVE: RailCats hope to keep winning ways vs. QuebecJune 11, 2013 5:00 pm
- Valparaiso Basketball What If... (2012-13 edition)June 10, 2013 10:30 am