VALPARAISO | The Butterfield Family Pavilion at Fairgrounds Park has seen a lot since its Depression-era construction in the 1930s, from its days as an animal barn for the Porter County Fair to the upcoming Galacti-Con gaming convention in October.
Phil Potempa's daily entertainment news column.
Follow The Times
- 1 Calls of tiger on the loose in Gary prompt police search
- 2 Historical Blue Top Drive-In returns under new ownership
- 3 2 girls in critical condition, mom hospitalized after Hammond shooting
- 4 Cops: Help ID Highland Best Buy robbery suspect
- 5 Cops investigating Griffith man's death after fight with friends
Established in 1997, Forest Ridge Family Dentistry is a genera…
Focus on what you do best - running your business! Let McMahon & Associates handle your Accounting and Payroll Needs!
We pride ourselves in having an in-depth knowledge of small to…
Are You Satisfied With Your Lawn? Our Customers Are. Call Lawn Doctor of West Lake County Today 219-364-6300.
We understand a lawn isn't just grass – it's an investment. An…
Summer Special! Purchase 5 custom spray tans for just $100! Call 219-644-6716 or visit tanandlash.com to book today!
Tan and Lash is offering a summer special now through July 31s…
Tired of taking care of your pool or hot tub? Let Porter Pool & Spa Supply do it for you! 219-801-7110
Unlike other big name sellers of pools and spas, Porter Pool &…
Does the state do enough to cultivate economic growth in Northwest Indiana?