Have you wondered which Republican senators President Barack Obama invited to tonight's high-profile but private dinner at the White House? One of them is a Hoosier.
In the press filing room at Indiana University Southeast, the U.S. Senate debate was heading into the 45-minute mark, the candidates had been asked about abortion, and Republican nominee Richard Mourdock was speaking. In my estimation, he was winning this debate, pushing Democrat Joe Donnell…
INDIANAPOLIS | Republican U.S. Senate candidate Richard Mourdock on Wednesday reaffirmed his controversial claim that women who are raped should not be permitted to obtain an abortion because pregnancies resulting from rape are "something that God intended to happen."
Follow The Times
Basic grooming is available for your pet. Prices are based on …
We have been boarding our 2 dogs at Dutch Pet …
We deal with several different suppliers, such as SR Smith, Ha…
Mattresses Plus Featuring Sunrise Fireworks has proudly served…
- 1 Roof blows off LOFS house, vehicles overturn during storm
- 2 Residents, officials surveying damage in wake of Wednesday night storms
- 3 Paula Cooper: Convicted of murder at 15, a Gary woman prepares for her 2013 release
- 4 Gary woman sentenced to die at 16 to be released from prison
- 5 Woman fatally stabbed in C.P. domestic dispute
Should Lake County have continued to pursue the trash-to-ethanol proposal?
- Valparaiso Basketball What If... (2011-12 Edition)June 17, 2013 5:06 pm
- LIVE: RailCats vs. Quebec, waiting out the rainJune 12, 2013 8:52 pm
- LIVE: RailCats hope to keep winning ways vs. QuebecJune 11, 2013 5:00 pm
- Valparaiso Basketball What If... (2012-13 edition)June 10, 2013 10:30 am