CROWN POINT | A 47-year-old man with multiple disabilities has been awarded one of the largest settlements in the state -- $12 million -- for irreversible injuries caused by being placed in a bath of scalding water by a home health care worker.
Follow The Times
- 1 Region doctor, children killed in I-65 crash
- 2 Feds: Lake Station mayor gambled away campaign, food pantry cash
- 3 Babysitter admits to beating 4-year-old boy
- 4 Suburban man shot in home invasion after win at Horseshoe casino
- 5 Lake Station mayor, wife, stepdaughter plead not guilty to corruption charges
Hammond Fence represents honesty, integrity and competitive pricing!
Details to be announced soon!
Need extra cash fast? We offer loans on your Jewelry with no credit checks, no bankers, no questions regarding your income, assets, or current job status!
The path to a beautiful, green lawn starts with a call to the Lawn Doctor of West Lake County. Call 219-364-6300 Now.
Call today or visit our website for more information & to …
Should Indiana switch to open primary elections?