A member of the school board for Thornton Township High School District 205 has plans to run for the seat in Congress that has been vacant since the resignation last month of Jesse Jackson Jr.
DOLTON | A crowd of 150 packed the auditorium at Thornridge High School in Dolton, mostly in support of reinstating the principals at Thornton and Thornwood high schools.
CHICAGO | Robin Ventura has shown White Sox fans why he was hired, handling Tuesday's rollout press conference with the same steely cool consistency fans loved during his days at third base.
SOUTH HOLLAND | The ongoing movement to remove District 205 Board President Ken Williams took more turns Tuesday that resulted in a postponed meeting and a changed agenda.
Don LaRose, known in Arkansas as Ken Williams, is shown in November 2004. (Photo courtesy of The Arkansas Democrat-Gazette)
Follow The Times
Call Timeless Images Photography today at 219-934-9028. We can…
Our new Valparaiso Health Center is open! Physician offices, lab, advanced imaging, Immediate Care Center!
For over 40 years people have relied on Lawn Doctor for a lush…
- 1 Police seek public's help identifying person who dumped puppies
- 2 Dyer man dies following construction accident at Northwestern University
- 3 Woman enters guilty plea on child molestation, exploitation charges
- 4 Lowell man, 86, dies after accidentally setting himself on fire
- 5 Feds: Van Til indicted for using public employees, resources for campaign work
In Today's Paper
Should Congress enact a federal media shield law?
- FIRST PITCH: Opening day, Michelle FieldsMay 16, 2013 7:30 pm
- LIVE: RailCats season opener vs. Lincoln SaltdogsMay 16, 2013 4:30 pm
- Early look at 2013-14 Valparaiso Men's Basketball teamMay 16, 2013 3:52 pm
- Moussa Gueye and Mohamed KoneMay 15, 2013 10:35 pm