Kenneth J. Allen
As you have probably seen in the paper the past few weeks, the Tolleston project (which is remodeling the old Tolleston building into a new Boys & Girls Club) is well underway and should be open for business in October.
VALPARAISO | Valparaiso attorney Kenneth J. Allen and his wife, Nina, donated gift cards today to purchase Christmas gifts for every child currently in five emergency shelters for victims of domestic violence and their children throughout Northwest Indiana.
Follow The Times
Need a tree removed? Cover the cost and we will trim other tr…
Access A Plumber 24/7 is locally owned and operated with more …
DeYoung's Design Center
We sell several tire brands and styles for any kind and make o…
- 1 Paula Cooper: Convicted of murder at 15, a Gary woman prepares for her 2013 release
- 2 Woman fatally stabbed in C.P. domestic dispute
- 3 Gary woman sentenced to die at 16 to be released from prison
- 4 Substance in Lake Michigan draws rangers, fire department to lakeshore
- 5 Lowell man critically injured in crash
Should Indiana conduct a study of library operations?
- Valparaiso Basketball What If... (2011-12 Edition)June 17, 2013 5:06 pm
- LIVE: RailCats vs. Quebec, waiting out the rainJune 12, 2013 8:52 pm
- LIVE: RailCats hope to keep winning ways vs. QuebecJune 11, 2013 5:00 pm
- Valparaiso Basketball What If... (2012-13 edition)June 10, 2013 10:30 am