HAMMOND | The Coalition to Protect Cowles Bog Area and environmental officials have reached a temporary agreement on cutting down trees in the area, federal court records show.
HAMMOND | The Coalition to Protect Cowles Bog Area filed a motion Monday seeking to prevent the National Park Service from cutting down 3,400 trees until the conclusion of their lawsuit, federal court records show.
Follow The Times
Call 219 934 0750 for Details.
We have been boarding our 2 dogs at Dutch Pet …
Custom home builder with the ability to build any floor plan in our collection to your lifestyle or work with a plan you might already have and love.
219-405-8018 / www.crusaderhomes.com
Please contact us for scheduling or stop by our location in Va…
- 1 Roof blows off LOFS house, vehicles overturn during storm
- 2 Residents, officials surveying damage in wake of Wednesday night storms
- 3 Paula Cooper: Convicted of murder at 15, a Gary woman prepares for her 2013 release
- 4 Gary woman sentenced to die at 16 to be released from prison
- 5 Woman fatally stabbed in C.P. domestic dispute
In Today's Paper
Do you calll the police when you suspect a possible crime?
- Valparaiso Basketball What If... (2011-12 Edition)June 17, 2013 5:06 pm
- LIVE: RailCats vs. Quebec, waiting out the rainJune 12, 2013 8:52 pm
- LIVE: RailCats hope to keep winning ways vs. QuebecJune 11, 2013 5:00 pm
- Valparaiso Basketball What If... (2012-13 edition)June 10, 2013 10:30 am