Showing: 1-20 of 4

Kennetha Purnell

Second visitation added for M'ville family found dead

MERRILLVILLE | A Sunday visitation has been added for those wanting to pay respects to the Merrillville family killed in a carbon monoxide leak accident.

October 25, 2013 6:45 pm

EDITORIAL: Indiana should require use of CO detectors

Four deaths in Merrillville Oct. 12, apparently from carbon monoxide poisoning, brought tears to the eyes of even people who didn't know the family.

October 25, 2013 12:00 am

Funeral services set for Merrillville family

MERRILLVILLE | Kennetha Purnell, 38, and her husband, Micheal Nichols, 41, were high school sweethearts who had just moved into their house with their two children, a family member said.

October 22, 2013 12:00 am

Cops: Merrillville family dies from carbon monoxide poisoning

MERRILLVILLE | A family of four was found dead Wednesday from carbon monoxide poisoning at a rental house at 825 W. 70th Avenue, police said.

October 16, 2013 11:45 pm
activate-button-3
Follow The Times

Latest Local Offers

Featured Businesses

Poll

Loading…

Who do you support for the U.S. House of Representatives in District 1?

View Results