Defense lawyer Kerry C. Connor speaks about the 18 month prison sentence given to her client, former Lake County Clerk, Thomas Philpot.
Girl Scouts of Troop 10051 are counting and cataloging the Oak Hill Cemetery burial records in a computer program to make grave site information more accessible to the public.
MUNSTER | The first trip the Girl Scouts of Troop 10051 made to Hammond's Oak Hill Cemetery revealed a troubled, unkempt burial ground with more graves than the girls thought they could count.
Follow The Times
Kovenz Memorial currently offers QR codes for placement on you…
We are your Weber Grill headquarters! FREE assembly & FREE delivery on all gas Weber Grills $299.99 & up!
Call today for details! 219-763-4247
Elaine Morris has over 25 years of experience with Allstate
- 1 Police seek public's help identifying person who dumped puppies
- 2 Dyer man dies following construction accident at Northwestern University
- 3 Woman enters guilty plea on child molestation, exploitation charges
- 4 Lowell man, 86, dies after accidentally setting himself on fire
- 5 Hammond man killed at party early Sunday
Do you cooperate with colleagues across the state line when working on a major regional project?
- FIRST PITCH: Opening day, Michelle FieldsMay 16, 2013 7:30 pm
- LIVE: RailCats season opener vs. Lincoln SaltdogsMay 16, 2013 4:30 pm
- Early look at 2013-14 Valparaiso Men's Basketball teamMay 16, 2013 3:52 pm
- Moussa Gueye and Mohamed KoneMay 15, 2013 10:35 pm