MICHIGAN CITY | An interim principal has been named at Michigan City High School to replace a man who resigned after alleged holding inappropriate cellphone communication with a now former student.
MICHIGAN CITY | The Michigan City Area Schools Board of Trustees approved three administrative appointments for Michigan City High School at a special meeting on Monday, August 20th.
Follow The Times
Call or stop in today. 219-865-2300
We also have a one class per week program for adults!
We offer Term Life, Universal Life, Whole Life and other life …
We will come to your home or business!
Davis Concrete Correctors is a locally owned and family operat…
- 1 Police seek public's help identifying person who dumped puppies
- 2 Dyer man dies following construction accident at Northwestern University
- 3 Woman enters guilty plea on child molestation, exploitation charges
- 4 Lowell man, 86, dies after accidentally setting himself on fire
- 5 Feds: Van Til indicted for using public employees, resources for campaign work
In Today's Paper
Should Congress enact a federal media shield law?
- FIRST PITCH: Opening day, Michelle FieldsMay 16, 2013 7:30 pm
- LIVE: RailCats season opener vs. Lincoln SaltdogsMay 16, 2013 4:30 pm
- Early look at 2013-14 Valparaiso Men's Basketball teamMay 16, 2013 3:52 pm
- Moussa Gueye and Mohamed KoneMay 15, 2013 10:35 pm