HAMMOND | More testing is required to determine if an electrical appliance caused a blaze at a Hessville bar Monday, Hammond Fire Deputy Chief Kevin Margraf said.
HAMMOND | A fire extensively damaged a house Tuesday afternoon in the 400 block of 165th Street.
Follow The Times
Valpo ATA Black Belt Academy has an Instructor available for o…
Jack & Vernon's Septic Service does residential and commer…
Visit our website at: www.bednarauctions.com
219-736-6560 Toll Free 855-896-0100
Includes: Dental Exam, Bitewing X-ray, Check-up X-ray, Oral Ca…
In Today's Paper
Should faculty at regional campuses enjoy the same academic freedom as faculty at the main campus?