Here in the exhibition kitchen at the Taste of Belgium, Jean-François Flechet's restaurant located in Over the Rhine, the historic German neighborhood of downtown Cincinnati, kitchen staff pour thin batter over crepe makers.
Here’s what I learned about Buddy Valastro, aka the Cake Boss: The first is that he’s warm and witty, the second he can whip up a multi-course dinner in an amazingly short period of time and the third is he doesn’t measure.
Follow The Times
Davis Concrete Correctors is a locally owned and family operat…
Call Pustai Heating and Cooling today at 219-924-5112. We have…
Contact Pools 'n' Spas 'n' Stuff, Inc. today at 219-980-0882. …
Spend less time cleaning!
- 1 Police seek public's help identifying person who dumped puppies
- 2 Dyer man dies following construction accident at Northwestern University
- 3 Woman enters guilty plea on child molestation, exploitation charges
- 4 Lowell man, 86, dies after accidentally setting himself on fire
- 5 Feds: Van Til indicted for using public employees, resources for campaign work
In Today's Paper
Should Congress enact a federal media shield law?
- FIRST PITCH: Opening day, Michelle FieldsMay 16, 2013 7:30 pm
- LIVE: RailCats season opener vs. Lincoln SaltdogsMay 16, 2013 4:30 pm
- Early look at 2013-14 Valparaiso Men's Basketball teamMay 16, 2013 3:52 pm
- Moussa Gueye and Mohamed KoneMay 15, 2013 10:35 pm