The city of Portage has installed new storm drainage off of Sodomka Ditch as part of the Stone Avenue project.
Construction workers install a stormsewer line Tuesday from Sodomka Ditch to Stone Avenue as part of Portage's Stone Avenue project.
Project manager Dan Komenda shows off continuing work installing culverts Tuesday at Willow Creek in Portage under Stone Avenue.
Dyer Construction workers install a waterline Tuesday along Stone Avenue in Portage during a road project.
Dyer Construction worker John Klein measures the depth of a ditch for a waterline being installed Tuesday along Stone Avenue in Portage.
Project manager Dan Komenda shows off a new embankment Tuesday to help stop erosion along Willow Creek as part of the city's Stone Avenue project.
Construction workers installed culverts last summer for Willow Creek to flow under Stone Avenue in Portage as part of a road project.
Follow The Times
Pete Doherty is an accomplished scenic photographer!
Contact Cathy Panozzo; she is The Realtor you can depend on!
Wonder Years Learning Center is proud to share its commitment!
We provide U-Haul rentals along with automotive services including:
Stop in and visit Lightning Fireworks today!
- 1 Police investigating shooting outside North Hammond Walmart
- 2 Dyer man dies following construction accident at Northwestern University
- 3 Woman enters guilty plea on child molestation, exploitation charges
- 4 Police: M'ville officer shot attacker
- 5 Police seek public's help identifying person who dumped puppies
Should all Indiana judges be chosen by a merit commission, the way they are in Lake and St. Joseph counties?
- LIVE: RailCats vs. Wingnuts in first early game of the season2 hours ago
- PREP BASEBALL: Roosevelt forfeits sectional game before postseason begins4 hours ago
- FIRST PITCH: Opening day, Michelle FieldsMay 16, 2013 7:30 pm
- LIVE: RailCats season opener vs. Lincoln SaltdogsMay 16, 2013 4:30 pm