Shore presents Bite & Sip, our selection of the best of Lake Michigan area restaurants. Are we missing something? You can submit a comment or contact me at email@example.com.
The intersection connecting fast food and the car culture created in the 1950s with neon-lit drive-ins stays menu-driven with the next-generation eatery where hot dogs are still the top choice and appetites are limited only by the available notches on a customer's belt.
The food fun continues on Saturday, December 17, from 3-7 p.m. with Chili Night in the Uptown Art District. Kristy Bardol of Soda Dog will be serving up spicy goodness in Lubeznik Center's Hyndman Gallery.
Follow The Times
Tent Sale thru June 20! Save big on clearance items storewide. 100% of our sales on specifically marked items will go to Caring Designs!
Mattresses Plus Featuring Sunrise Fireworks has proudly served…
You don't have to be treated bad to get a great deal. Com…
We offer free refractive evaluations for patients interested in LASIK or implantable contact lenses.
Lawn Doctor’s Maintainer Care is designed to protect trees (le…
- 1 Roof blows off LOFS house, vehicles overturn during storm
- 2 Residents, officials surveying damage in wake of Wednesday night storms
- 3 Paula Cooper: Convicted of murder at 15, a Gary woman prepares for her 2013 release
- 4 Gary woman sentenced to die at 16 to be released from prison
- 5 Woman fatally stabbed in C.P. domestic dispute
Should Lake County have continued to pursue the trash-to-ethanol proposal?
- Valparaiso Basketball What If... (2011-12 Edition)June 17, 2013 5:06 pm
- LIVE: RailCats vs. Quebec, waiting out the rainJune 12, 2013 8:52 pm
- LIVE: RailCats hope to keep winning ways vs. QuebecJune 11, 2013 5:00 pm
- Valparaiso Basketball What If... (2012-13 edition)June 10, 2013 10:30 am