INDIANAPOLIS | Veterans of the first Persian Gulf war would be honored with a national memorial in Washington, D.C., under a plan announced Tuesday by U.S. Sen. Joe Donnelly, D-Ind.
DYER | For a Dyer employee of Texas Roadhouse, helping open a restaurant in Kuwait was a dream come true filled with adventure, fun, education and satisfaction.
President Barack Obama announced recently that U.S. troops will be leaving Iraq by year's end.
Navy Petty Officer 1st Class Bill Krienke gets a hug from his wife, Kaimi, on Saturday afternoon in the gymnasium at St. Bridget School in Hobart, where friends and family gathered to welcome back the sailor after 11 months in Kuwait. "That was the longest 11 months of my life," said Kaimi K…
Follow The Times
Pools 'n' Spas 'n' Stuff, Inc. Has The Experience You Want!
We offer 24-hour emergency roofing services to Crown Point, an…
We have been installing quality windows in homes across the re…
Our Services Include:
No one wants dandelions, weeds or any type of pest taking over…
- 1 Roof blows off LOFS house, vehicles overturn during storm
- 2 Residents, officials surveying damage in wake of Wednesday night storms
- 3 Paula Cooper: Convicted of murder at 15, a Gary woman prepares for her 2013 release
- 4 Gary woman sentenced to die at 16 to be released from prison
- 5 Woman fatally stabbed in C.P. domestic dispute
Should Lake County have continued to pursue the trash-to-ethanol proposal?
- Valparaiso Basketball What If... (2011-12 Edition)June 17, 2013 5:06 pm
- LIVE: RailCats vs. Quebec, waiting out the rainJune 12, 2013 8:52 pm
- LIVE: RailCats hope to keep winning ways vs. QuebecJune 11, 2013 5:00 pm
- Valparaiso Basketball What If... (2012-13 edition)June 10, 2013 10:30 am