GARY │ The Gary City Council passed a resolution Tuesday in support of a local option income tax in Lake County.
GARY | Juana McLaurin's 32 years of service with Gary will end at midnight Monday when the city cuts her job and those of 14 other first responders.
"Enough is enough," declared Gary residents, church representatives, public officials and the law enforcement community.
GARY | History maker, role model, champion of the city and a loving family member.
Follow The Times
Call today or visit one of our three locations for details.
Davis Concrete Correctors is a locally owned and family operat…
Your furnace should be cleaned annually.
Calhoun Sawmill and Custom Woodworking is a locally owned and …
When you trust your home or business painting needs to Custom …
- 1 Police seek public's help identifying person who dumped puppies
- 2 Dyer man dies following construction accident at Northwestern University
- 3 Police investigating shooting outside North Hammond Walmart
- 4 Woman enters guilty plea on child molestation, exploitation charges
- 5 Lowell man, 86, dies after accidentally setting himself on fire
Should the county surveyor be elected or appointed?
- FIRST PITCH: Opening day, Michelle FieldsMay 16, 2013 7:30 pm
- LIVE: RailCats season opener vs. Lincoln SaltdogsMay 16, 2013 4:30 pm
- Early look at 2013-14 Valparaiso Men's Basketball teamMay 16, 2013 3:52 pm
- Moussa Gueye and Mohamed KoneMay 15, 2013 10:35 pm