The Franciscan St. Margaret Health - Hammond Emergency Department has received a Laboratory Accreditation from COLA, a national health care organization.
These loaves of bread were made during the L'Art de la Boulangerie course at the French Pastry School.
L' Art de la Boulangerie chef/instructor Pierre Zimmermann works with former intern Elizabeth Wild at the French Pastry School.
Purdue University North Central seniors Kyle Timm, left, and Derek Tucker talk in October near a piping, valve and friction experimental module in the Fluid Mechanics and Heat Transfer Lab on the Westville campus.
Row after row of shelves of sorted and cataloged prehistoric bones, mostly mastodons, are stored in ideal "climate-controlled" temperatures and humidly in the "bone vault" of the Indiana State Museum in Indianapolis.
Purdue University North Central senior Josh Holewczynski, left, of South Bend, reaches into a wave tank built by College of Engineering and Technology Dean Larryl Matthews for students in the Fluid Mechanics and Heat Transfer Lab at the Westville campus. Students are able to use the four hom…
Purdue University North Central senior Kyle Timm, right, watches water flow Thursday through a wave tank in the Fluid Mechanics and Heat Transfer Lab.
Purdue University North Central seniors Kyle Timm, left, and Derek Tucker talk Thursday near a piping, valve and friction experimental module in the Fluid Mechanics and Heat Transfer Lab on the Westville campus .
Purdue University North Central senior Ryan McCance, of New Buffalo, Mich., uses a wind tunnel machine Thursday to test drag and lift in a classroom on campus.
Follow The Times
Access A Plumber 24/7 is locally owned and operated with more …
FOR 10K-14K-18K PLATINUM Call 924-3555
Call 219 934 0750 for Details.
With ideal weather conditions, the new swimming pool construct…
Make sure everything is properly working before you invite you…
- 1 Roof blows off LOFS house, vehicles overturn during storm
- 2 Residents, officials surveying damage in wake of Wednesday night storms
- 3 Paula Cooper: Convicted of murder at 15, a Gary woman prepares for her 2013 release
- 4 Gary woman sentenced to die at 16 to be released from prison
- 5 Woman fatally stabbed in C.P. domestic dispute
Should Lake County have continued to pursue the trash-to-ethanol proposal?
- Valparaiso Basketball What If... (2011-12 Edition)June 17, 2013 5:06 pm
- LIVE: RailCats vs. Quebec, waiting out the rainJune 12, 2013 8:52 pm
- LIVE: RailCats hope to keep winning ways vs. QuebecJune 11, 2013 5:00 pm
- Valparaiso Basketball What If... (2012-13 edition)June 10, 2013 10:30 am