Lake County Election Board
CROWN POINT | Attorney William Fine on Saturday confirmed his appointment to the Lake County election board.
CROWN POINT | Polling place officials need more education for future elections, the Lake County Board of Election and Registration determined Tuesday.
CROWN POINT | Katy Dowling got to have her day in court, but she wasn't too pleased with the outcome Saturday morning, she said.
As Nov. 6 approaches, many of us are trying to decide which candidates we want to elect. Several local seats are up for grabs, and – of course -- the top prize this year: the presidency!
CROWN POINT | David Gard, who served nearly 12 years as the 5th Ward councilman in Lowell, faced the Lake County Election Board on Tuesday on complaints of electioneering at the poll place along with advertising deficiencies.
Follow The Times
Visit our website at: www.bednarauctions.com
For over 40 years people have relied on Lawn Doctor for a lush…
Time to plan the best PARTY in Northwest Indiana and Chicago!
Lawn Doctor’s Maintainer Care is designed to protect trees (le…
Whether you need plumbing repairs or kitchen and bathroom rem…
- 1 Paula Cooper: Convicted of murder at 15, a Gary woman prepares for her 2013 release
- 2 Woman fatally stabbed in C.P. domestic dispute
- 3 Gary woman sentenced to die at 16 to be released from prison
- 4 Substance in Lake Michigan draws rangers, fire department to lakeshore
- 5 Lowell man critically injured in crash
Should Lake County have continued to pursue the trash-to-ethanol proposal?
- Valparaiso Basketball What If... (2011-12 Edition)June 17, 2013 5:06 pm
- LIVE: RailCats vs. Quebec, waiting out the rainJune 12, 2013 8:52 pm
- LIVE: RailCats hope to keep winning ways vs. QuebecJune 11, 2013 5:00 pm
- Valparaiso Basketball What If... (2012-13 edition)June 10, 2013 10:30 am