Lake County Government Complex
CROWN POINT | Lake County commissioners will be in a position to veto a local income tax next week if the County Council approves one.
CROWN POINT | The public will have to work its way around a construction zone limiting access to the Lake County Government Complex's administration building for several months.
CROWN POINT | Municipal police and fire officials voted Thursday to base their consolidated emergency 911 dispatch call center inside the Lake County Government Complex here.
CROWN POINT | The Lake County auditor's and treasurer's offices will be open for extended hours and will forgo closing their offices Veterans Day to accommodate last-minute taxpayers.
More than two months after would-be trash-to-ethanol developer Earl Powers walked out on a meeting with Lake County solid waste officials, he has issued a letter of apology.
CROWN POINT | Lake County Jail inmates will finally get their chance to be on television thanks to millions of dollars in infrastructure improvements county officials are planning.
CROWN POINT | About $1 million of the rising toll of Lake County government user fees is being diverted by officials to the pay of a charmed circle of their employees.
CROWN POINT | The Lake County Drainage Board voted Wednesday to spend an additional $19,200 to dredge sediment from a 3-acre retention pond at the Lake County Government Complex on North Main Street in Crown Point.
CROWN POINT | Esther Hoshaw will soon end a 46-year career in health care this month when she retires as deputy administrator of the Lake County Health Department.
Follow The Times
Now Is the Time To Update Your Bathroom. Call Midwest Remodeling, Windows & Doors & Get 30% Off Your Bathroom Remodeling Project
Get the Bathroom you’ve always wanted and SAVE $$ at the same time.
Stop in and visit Lightning Fireworks today!
or go to www.meyersgriffith.com
- 1 Roof blows off LOFS house, vehicles overturn during storm
- 2 Residents, officials surveying damage in wake of Wednesday night storms
- 3 Paula Cooper: Convicted of murder at 15, a Gary woman prepares for her 2013 release
- 4 Gary woman sentenced to die at 16 to be released from prison
- 5 Woman fatally stabbed in C.P. domestic dispute
Should Lake County have continued to pursue the trash-to-ethanol proposal?
- Valparaiso Basketball What If... (2011-12 Edition)June 17, 2013 5:06 pm
- LIVE: RailCats vs. Quebec, waiting out the rainJune 12, 2013 8:52 pm
- LIVE: RailCats hope to keep winning ways vs. QuebecJune 11, 2013 5:00 pm
- Valparaiso Basketball What If... (2012-13 edition)June 10, 2013 10:30 am