Lake County Recorder
CROWN POINT | Political newcomer Michael B. Brown was the clear winner of the Lake County recorder's race, capturing more than 70 percent of the vote.
While political storms swirl in Lake and Porter counties, some government officials are doing good work in the trenches. They deserve recognition for their efforts.
CROWN POINT | An East Chicago woman hoping to unseat the Lake County recorder in the spring primary is attacking the county's Democratic Party chairman for giving preferential treatment to her opponent.
CROWN POINT | It's easy to be a victim of property fraud, Lake County Recorder Michelle Fajman said Thursday.
Follow The Times
Make sure everything is properly working before you invite you…
We are always accepting new clients and patients, and our doctor visits are always walk-in (no appointment necessary).
Call now to schedule your appointment
Call now and SAVE $60.00 on an 8 pack of Boot Camp Workouts. …
- 1 Police investigating shooting outside North Hammond Walmart
- 2 Dyer man dies following construction accident at Northwestern University
- 3 Woman enters guilty plea on child molestation, exploitation charges
- 4 Police seek public's help identifying person who dumped puppies
- 5 Lowell man, 86, dies after accidentally setting himself on fire
Should all Indiana judges be chosen by a merit commission, the way they are in Lake and St. Joseph counties?
- FIRST PITCH: Opening day, Michelle FieldsMay 16, 2013 7:30 pm
- LIVE: RailCats season opener vs. Lincoln SaltdogsMay 16, 2013 4:30 pm
- Early look at 2013-14 Valparaiso Men's Basketball teamMay 16, 2013 3:52 pm
- Moussa Gueye and Mohamed KoneMay 15, 2013 10:35 pm