Lake County Treasurer John Petalas
The Lake County treasurer's office is preparing its 2014 parade of neglect.
CROWN POINT | Lake County Treasurer John Petalas said thousands of home and business owners can banish millions of dollars of tax penalties and late interest payments under an upcoming amnesty program. They need to follow two simple rules.
CROWN POINT | Lake County property owners will be getting their first tax bills early next month.
CROWN POINT | Lake County property owners came through for local government this year at tax time.
Follow The Times
- 1 Calls of tiger on the loose in Gary prompt police search
- 2 Historical Blue Top Drive-In returns under new ownership
- 3 2 girls in critical condition, mom hospitalized after Hammond shooting
- 4 Cops: Help ID Highland Best Buy robbery suspect
- 5 Cops investigating Griffith man's death after fight with friends
July Membership Special receive a $50 initiation fee plus summer FREE
Enjoy a Party Room or private full facility event.
Hosting a Home party? Looking to create a one of a kind experience? Call Brushes & Bottles at 219-940-3740 for more information!
We’re all about fun so grab some friends while you paint with …
Outdoor patio dining will be available very soon. This year t…
Does the state do enough to cultivate economic growth in Northwest Indiana?