Lake Effect Snow
A wind chill advisory and flood warning are in effect for LaPorte County, with wind chills dipping to 20 below zero and lake-effect snow bringing even more precipitation to the rain-swollen Kankakee River.
Local police reported a slew of minor accidents throughout the region Friday as a result of slick road conditions.
Follow The Times
We do full body off, “rotisserie” restorations to NCRS specifi…
See our April Circular for all of our specials:http://acehardw…
Dr. David M. Smith has 25 years of experience!
Receive up to a 100$ value of tree trimming for free with the …
- 1 Police seek public's help identifying person who dumped puppies
- 2 Dyer man dies following construction accident at Northwestern University
- 3 Woman enters guilty plea on child molestation, exploitation charges
- 4 Lowell man, 86, dies after accidentally setting himself on fire
- 5 Feds: Van Til indicted for using public employees, resources for campaign work
In Today's Paper
Should Congress enact a federal media shield law?
- FIRST PITCH: Opening day, Michelle FieldsMay 16, 2013 7:30 pm
- LIVE: RailCats season opener vs. Lincoln SaltdogsMay 16, 2013 4:30 pm
- Early look at 2013-14 Valparaiso Men's Basketball teamMay 16, 2013 3:52 pm
- Moussa Gueye and Mohamed KoneMay 15, 2013 10:35 pm