Northwest Indiana's seafood specialty comes golden brown, heavily buttered and with lemon wedges and a ramekin full of creamy tartar sauce.
Even though last month marked the fifth anniversary since our region's beloved Phil Smidt's restaurant closed, memories of the menu live on with Times readers.
Follow The Times
- 1 Calls of tiger on the loose in Gary prompt police search
- 2 Historical Blue Top Drive-In returns under new ownership
- 3 2 girls in critical condition, mom hospitalized after Hammond shooting
- 4 Cops: Help ID Highland Best Buy robbery suspect
- 5 Cops investigating Griffith man's death after fight with friends
Close out the summer with huge savings on pool toys from Porte…
Business taxation can seem complicated and confusing, but the …
Want to build a home but do it your way?? Click here to see how Crusader Homes can work with you to make your dream home!!
Custom home builder with the ability to build any floor plan i…
Does the state do enough to cultivate economic growth in Northwest Indiana?