Lake Street Gallery
From the time he was a little boy digging seven-foot-high foxholes in the dunes around the Wabash tracks in Gary, Tom Sourlis had a fondness for working with his hands, his head and his heart.
The coming weeks will be busy -- from Pierogi Fest in downtown Whiting to a wine tasting at Chicago's Lincoln Park Zoo to Water Street Glassworks' Twilight in the Garden fundraiser. --Karin Saltanovitz, managing editor, Shore magazine
My picks for a weekend of great choices are the 51st Krasl Art Fair on the Bluff (Ami Reese seeking Shore's Best Booth); Acorn in Three Oaks for Bunny Fisher's performance; and Chair Karin Crane shows off Miller Beach gardens Saturday and Sunday. --Pat Colander, Associate Publisher and Edito…
Valparaiso's CTG Chair Jonni Pera announces a casting call for plays by Edward Albee, David Mamet channeling Anton Chekhov, Jim Henry and William Shakespeare this Saturday for the theater's remaining productions this season; the second Pop Up Art on Lake Street in Miller Beach featuring the …
Follow The Times
Russell's Tree Care has proudly served the community since 198…
Now is the time to save BIG money on vinyl replacement windows
Our mission is to help people manage the risks of everyday lif…
Passionate and professional pet boarding and grooming
Stop in today. 219-865-2300.
- 1 Roof blows off LOFS house, vehicles overturn during storm
- 2 Residents, officials surveying damage in wake of Wednesday night storms
- 3 Paula Cooper: Convicted of murder at 15, a Gary woman prepares for her 2013 release
- 4 Gary woman sentenced to die at 16 to be released from prison
- 5 Woman fatally stabbed in C.P. domestic dispute
Do you calll the police when you suspect a possible crime?
- Valparaiso Basketball What If... (2011-12 Edition)June 17, 2013 5:06 pm
- LIVE: RailCats vs. Quebec, waiting out the rainJune 12, 2013 8:52 pm
- LIVE: RailCats hope to keep winning ways vs. QuebecJune 11, 2013 5:00 pm
- Valparaiso Basketball What If... (2012-13 edition)June 10, 2013 10:30 am