Lake Township Volunteer Fire Department
LAKE VILLAGE | A fire that killed a 71-year-old Lake Village woman Friday was caused by a faulty power vent on a basement hot water heater, officials said.
LAKE VILLAGE | A 71-year-old Lake Village woman died Friday morning following a fire in a field outside her home, officials said.
Follow The Times
Call today for details! 219-763-4247
Visit www.techcu.org for details.
While hiring a professional accountant is not always cheap, it can often save you money in the long-run!
Let McMahon & Associates help find all of your tax-deducti…
Over 20 years of Chimney Relining and Fireplace Restoration - Call Four Seasons Chimney Sweeps today! 219-942-6643
Contact Four Seasons Chimney Sweeps today at 219-942-6643. We …
Rely on the #1 ranked plumber in northwest Indiana as chosen b…
In Today's Paper
Should your Lake County municipality buy new police and fire radios before the E-911 consolidation is completed?