INDIANAPOLIS | The Indiana Alcohol and Tobacco Commission on Nov. 1 will auction six new alcohol sale permits for Whiting lakefront restaurants, but Mayor Joe Stahura isn't expecting any bidders. For now.
INDIANAPOLIS | Whiting Mayor Joe Stahura plans to aggressively move ahead on new lakefront development projects now that the city has six additional alcohol sales permits.
INDIANAPOLIS | A key element in Whiting's plans to develop new restaurants near Lake Michigan is headed to the governor.
Follow The Times
- 1 Region doctor, children killed in I-65 crash
- 2 Feds: Lake Station mayor gambled away campaign, food pantry cash
- 3 Babysitter admits to beating 4-year-old boy
- 4 Suburban man shot in home invasion after win at Horseshoe casino
- 5 Lake Station mayor, wife, stepdaughter plead not guilty to corruption charges
Hammond Fence represents honesty, integrity and competitive pricing!
If you are facing difficulty meeting your personal obligations…
With over 35 years in business, trust your pool installation a…
Should Indiana switch to open primary elections?