ARS Gallery is hosting a wine tasting event to help raise funding for the "I Am The Greatest" project, sponsored by NTAA. Wines will be offered from Spain, France, Italy, California and Michigan, as well as a selection of ports and other sweet wines.
Enjoy wine and appetizers followed by a baked potato bar prepared by Chef Tim Carrigan with salad and dessert.
The Bistro on the Boulevard is planning a Green Bush Beer dinner for November 29th for those who plan on eating again next Thursday.
Follow The Times
Let’s get your life back under control!
By appointment only!
For nearly 60 years, Feikema Plumbing & Sanitation has bee…
FOR 10K-14K-18K PLATINUM Call 924-3555
We are a licensed, bonded, and insured business that has proud…
- 1 Police investigating shooting outside North Hammond Walmart
- 2 Dyer man dies following construction accident at Northwestern University
- 3 Woman enters guilty plea on child molestation, exploitation charges
- 4 Police seek public's help identifying person who dumped puppies
- 5 Lowell man, 86, dies after accidentally setting himself on fire
- PREP BASEBALL: Roosevelt forfeits sectional game before postseason begins1 hour ago
- FIRST PITCH: Opening day, Michelle FieldsMay 16, 2013 7:30 pm
- LIVE: RailCats season opener vs. Lincoln SaltdogsMay 16, 2013 4:30 pm
- Early look at 2013-14 Valparaiso Men's Basketball teamMay 16, 2013 3:52 pm