- 1 Region doctor, children killed in I-65 crash
- 2 Feds: Lake Station mayor gambled away campaign, food pantry cash
- 3 Babysitter admits to beating 4-year-old boy
- 4 Suburban man shot in home invasion after win at Horseshoe casino
- 5 Lake Station mayor, wife, stepdaughter plead not guilty to corruption charges
MERRILLVILLE | Overnight lane restrictions are expected during a resurfacing project on U.S. 30 between Taft Street and Grand Boulevard, the Indiana Department of Transportation announced Monday.
The Indiana Department of Transportation will begin overnight lane restrictions of Interstates 80/94 and 65 next week. Crews will be patching potholes and smoothing rough pavement during overnight hours from Monday to Friday.
Traffic is restricted to one lane during the daylight hours on U.S. 12 between U.S. 20 and Ind. 249 in the Ogden Dunes area, the Indiana Department of Transportation announced Tuesday.
Follow The Times
Weddings by Rev. Doug Klukken will perform your wedding to you…
Need extra cash fast? We offer loans on your Jewelry with no credit checks, no bankers, no questions regarding your income, assets, or current job status!
If you are facing difficulty meeting your personal obligations…
We offer a $ 50 discount for new customers and first-time jobs…
Beat the heat this summer with an above ground pool from St John's Pool Center! Call St. John Pool Center at 219-365-8308.
We service what we install and will happily provide maintenanc…
Should Indiana switch to open primary elections?