A sign directs people to Merrillville's Civil Court office.
Some items are stored outside of the Merrillville Town Court office while the space dries. A sprinkler system leaked water into the office Wednesday.
MERRILLVILLE | Merrillville Town Court operations have not halted since a new sprinkler system leaked water into one of its offices at Town Hall.
Burns Harbor firefighters check the Pilot station parking lot Tuesday after a semi-trailer leaked hydrochloric acid there.
A Burns Harbor firefighter pours an absorbant agent near a trailer leaking hydrochloric acid at the Pilot in Burns Harbor.
A Burns Harbor firefighters pours an absorbant agent near a trailer leaking hydrochloric acid Tuesday at the Pilot on U.S. 20.
Strack & Van Til employees return the store after NIPSCO crews repaired a gas leak caused by a contractor working behind the store.
NIPSCO employees complete repairs to a gas line behind the Strack & Van Til grocery store in Crown Point.
What is a silent leak? It's in the tank of your toilet. It's the round rubber stopper that lets the water out of the tank when you flush the toilet.
SCHERERVILLE | Workers pump out water as they wait for equipment to pinpoint the site of a water main leak on the south side of U.S. 30 and Austin Avenue. The leak sprang during last week's blizzard, and the town had planned to repair it today. Tuesday's severe cold weather prompted town off…
Schererville Public Works Director Jeff Huet said a water main leak on the south side of U.S. 30 and Austin Avenue was repaired Tuesday afternoon thanks to sophisticated listening equipment that found its source.
Schererville Public Works Director Jeff Huet said a water main leak on the south side of U.S. 30 and Austin Avenue sprang during the midst of last week's blizzard.
Workers pump out water as they wait for equipment to pinpoint the exact location of a water main leak on the south side of U.S. 30 and Austin Avenue that sprang during the midst of last week's blizzard. The town had planned to repair it Wednesday, but Tuesday's cold weather prompted town off…
Gas leak evacuees found shelter nearby at Harrison Hall early Thursday.
Renee Pryor and her 1-year-old son, Albert Muskin Jr., arrived at Harrison Hall at 11:30 p.m. Wednesday following an East Chicago gas leak.
The East Chicago gas leak was in the vicinity of Chicago Avenue and Indianapolis Boulevard.
Evacuees Carlos and Estrada Martinez and their son Frankie, 3, went to Harrison Hall at midnight following Wednesday night's gas leak.
Evacuees Carlos and Estrada Martinez and their son Frankie, 3, have been at the Heritage Hall since midnight after the gas leak in East Chicago.
The gas leak reported late Wednesday was in the vicinity of Chicago Ave. and Indianapolis Blvd.
Heritage Hall, 4506 Indianapolis Blvd., is often used for emergency situations such as warming shelters, cooling shelters and was used for an emergency gas leak in January. East Chicago Emergency Management Director Herbie Cruz announced today Heritage Hall will be designated as a cooling sh…
Follow The Times
Call or Stop in today!
Visit us online to view our class schedule and pricing.
Call or stop in today!
Call your favorite plumber, Joe with Associated Sewer and Plumbing Service! No job is too small! (219) 931-3141
At Associated Sewer & Plumbing Service of Hammond, Indiana…
Click here to check out our current offers
Who do you support for Lake County assessor?