INDIANAPOLIS | The Republican-appointed State Board of Education and its chairwoman Glenda Ritz, the elected Democratic state superintendent of public instruction, met Wednesday with a mediator trying to resolve the procedural, policy and personal conflicts that have turned recent board meet…
HAMMOND | Should lawyers represent an individual they believe is guilty? Should a teenager ever be tried as an adult? Do race and socio-economic status factor into jury decisions?
Follow The Times
Winey Insurance is an independent insurance agency established…
Russell's Tree Care has proudly served the community since 198…
$100 Discount on Camera Inspection with Sewer rodding! mention offer nwicamera call St. John Plumbing 219-365-2095
$100 Discount on Camera Inspection with Sewer rodding!
Good Guys Collision is a complete auto-body shop, specializing…
- 1 Three dead, five wounded in separate Gary shootings
- 2 St. John police search for multiple suspects in alleged home invasion
- 3 E.C. man killed, girlfriend wounded in shooting
- 4 Baseball community loses young 'leader' in Ryan Yates
- 5 Valpo store robbed twice in 10 days; police release surveillance photo
In Today's Paper
Should the new Porter County Council districts take effect in 2014 or after next year's elections?