- 1 Region doctor, children killed in I-65 crash
- 2 Feds: Lake Station mayor gambled away campaign, food pantry cash
- 3 Babysitter admits to beating 4-year-old boy
- 4 Suburban man shot in home invasion after win at Horseshoe casino
- 5 Lake Station mayor, wife, stepdaughter plead not guilty to corruption charges
CROWN POINT | A Cedar Lake man charged with attempted murder and other charges for choking and shooting at his wife was sentenced Thursday to 30 months in prison with all but six months suspended.
CROWN POINT | Lake County prosecutors on Saturday charged a Cedar Lake man with multiple counts, including attempted murder, following accusations he shot at his wife during an argument.
Follow The Times
We offer a $ 50 discount for new customers and first-time jobs…
If you are facing difficulty meeting your personal obligations…
The Threat of Damage from Neglecting your Trees is not worth the risk ~ Don't Wait until It's Too Late!
Don’t wait until it’s too late, call Justin’s Tree Service for…
Should Indiana switch to open primary elections?