- 1 Man loses job, goes to jail after Facebook comments targeting police
- 2 Four teens charged in killing at River Oaks Mall
- 3 Officials seek help ID'ing woman killed by semi on U.S. 30
- 4 Munster man expected to serve 11 years under OWI plea agreement
- 5 Trees, utility poles downed as storm slams region
HOBART | City official Sherryl Doerr and her daughter will go before the City Council this week to ask for more bite in existing dog ordinances.
PORTAGE | The Portage Utility Board adopted a new policy Wednesday to clarify how it will charge connection and tap-on fees to Damon Run Conservancy District.
Follow The Times
Click here to visit our website and see how we can help with your mortgage, business loans, and much more!
Visit techcu.org for details.
House of Bianco offers a wide selection of relaxing spa servic…
Looking to lease a new car, click here to see the great deal that Bosak Chrysler Jeep has to offer!!
Exclusively at Bosak!
Convenient locations in nwi.
Jack & Vernon's Septic Service is here to help you out! We…
Should the Indiana attorney general's office compel all Lake County municipalities to merge E-911 dispatch services?