CHICAGO HEIGHTS | Sue Silander has been a part of the Marian Catholic community for the past 35 years serving as the Spartans head librarian.
Imagine actually waiting to buy something until you've saved up enough cash in the old piggy bank to make the purchase outright. No credit cards, no loans, just good old-fashioned saving — and not buying until you can actually afford to pay for it.
Tackling what’s tough is difficult. Hammond Mayor Thomas McDermott Jr. knows that. And that’s why he deserves credit for his latest undertaking.
Follow The Times
- 1 Man loses job, goes to jail after Facebook comments targeting police
- 2 Four teens charged in killing at River Oaks Mall
- 3 Officials seek help ID'ing woman killed by semi on U.S. 30
- 4 Munster man expected to serve 11 years under OWI plea agreement
- 5 Trees, utility poles downed as storm slams region
Buying, selling, or trading jewelry?? We have got you covered at J&J Coin & Stamps!! Click here now to see!!
For 50 years we have been buying, selling, and trading jewelry…
Why make 2 trips to the dentist to have a crown put on?
We are not quite ready to announce ALL of our new products and…