Do you lay awake at night wondering if you'll have enough money to pay the bills, let alone retire?
We've been waiting a long time for word from Earl Powers on how the proposed trash-to-ethanol plant is to be financed. Even though no official announcement has come, it appears the financing is a high-risk venture as well.
The company planning to bring a controversial trash-to-ethanol plant to Lake County is employing an apparent "high risk" method of financing, two region financial experts say.
Follow The Times
RED HOT BUYS at Portage Ace Hardware!
Lawn Doctor’s Maintainer Care is designed to protect trees (le…
Perfect Solutions Home Improvement is Crown Point’s Roofing Expert. All Work is 100% Guaranteed. Call Now!!!
When you are looking for a home improvement service, there ar…
PLH Financial is locally owned and family operated.
- 1 Roof blows off LOFS house, vehicles overturn during storm
- 2 Paula Cooper: Convicted of murder at 15, a Gary woman prepares for her 2013 release
- 3 Residents, officials surveying damage in wake of Wednesday night storms
- 4 Gary woman sentenced to die at 16 to be released from prison
- 5 Woman fatally stabbed in C.P. domestic dispute
Should Lake County have continued to pursue the trash-to-ethanol proposal?
- Valparaiso Basketball What If... (2011-12 Edition)June 17, 2013 5:06 pm
- LIVE: RailCats vs. Quebec, waiting out the rainJune 12, 2013 8:52 pm
- LIVE: RailCats hope to keep winning ways vs. QuebecJune 11, 2013 5:00 pm
- Valparaiso Basketball What If... (2012-13 edition)June 10, 2013 10:30 am