Shedding Tears (of joy) and Pounds: Contestants in Seattle Sutton's Slim Down Challenge lose and win
Sue Kiefer of Crown Point is ready for warm temperatures for more reasons than just an end to the long winter of 2014.
Months before last week's Ash Wednesday and the start of the Lenten Season, registered nurse-turned-sensible eating and menu planning guru Seattle Sutton was already thinking "meatless" meal options.
Editor's note: In 2010, Columnist Philip Potempa competed in the Seattle Sutton Slim Down Challenge.
Editor's note: In 2010, Times Columnist Philip Potempa competed in the Seattle Sutton Slim Down Challenge.
Follow The Times
- 1 Man loses job, goes to jail after Facebook comments targeting police
- 2 Four teens charged in killing at River Oaks Mall
- 3 Officials seek help ID'ing woman killed by semi on U.S. 30
- 4 Munster man expected to serve 11 years under OWI plea agreement
- 5 Trees, utility poles downed as storm slams region
We offer custom opening shower doors tailored to your bathroom…
Custom menu planning is available... we will help you choose v…
Place chicken breast in baking pan.
Click here to see our current specials!
For 50 years we have been buying, selling, and trading jewelry…