Lincoln D. Ellis
GARY | For 19 years, Peoples Bank has provided a holiday season to remember for hundreds of Boys & Girls Clubs’ members. Each year, employees of Peoples Bank raise money through fun events to benefit boys and girls who might not, otherwise, receive presents for Christmas.
GARY | For the second year Miller-Coors along with Strack & Van Till has partnered with the Boys & Girls Clubs of Northwest Indiana to distribute meals to families in need throughout Lake County. This year MillerCoors generously provided holiday meals for over 800 families across Lak…
EAST CHICAGO | For 18 years, Peoples Bank has provided a holiday season to remember for hundreds of Boys & Girls Clubs' members. Each year, employees of Peoples Bank raise money through fun events to benefit boys and girls who might not, otherwise, receive presents for Christmas.
Follow The Times
10% off when you mention this ad.
When you are looking for a home improvement service, there ar…
Motorcraft brakes installed $49.95 after all rebates on most cars and trucks, front or rear axel, excludes machining rotors or drums.
See advisor for details, cannot be combined with any other spe…
For all your sump pump and sewer service needs, contact
Whether you already have a drawing in hand or only an idea in …
- 1 Police seek public's help identifying person who dumped puppies
- 2 Dyer man dies following construction accident at Northwestern University
- 3 Woman enters guilty plea on child molestation, exploitation charges
- 4 Lowell man, 86, dies after accidentally setting himself on fire
- 5 Feds: Van Til indicted for using public employees, resources for campaign work
In Today's Paper
Do you cooperate with colleagues across the state line when working on a major regional project?
- FIRST PITCH: Opening day, Michelle FieldsMay 16, 2013 7:30 pm
- LIVE: RailCats season opener vs. Lincoln SaltdogsMay 16, 2013 4:30 pm
- Early look at 2013-14 Valparaiso Men's Basketball teamMay 16, 2013 3:52 pm
- Moussa Gueye and Mohamed KoneMay 15, 2013 10:35 pm