Brazilian Chef Cynthia Presser cooks up hot cuisine for SCHA fundraiser tonight and then down the beach coast to Miller Bakery Cafe for a complete Bastille Day Eve dinner on Saturday.---Pat Colander, Associate Publisher and Editor, Shore Magazine.
Three Oaks is a Mecca for the senses with operatic spirits at Journeyman and the another three tenors on stage at the acoustically amazing Acorn auditorium theater.---Pat Colander, Associate Publisher and Editor, Shore Magazine.
Follow The Times
Call today for details! 219-763-4247
When you trust your home or business painting needs to Custom …
Contact dealer for details (800) 490-3130 www.BosakHondaMC.com
Exp. 12/31/13. 219-738-2323
- 1 Three dead, five wounded in separate Gary shootings
- 2 St. John police search for multiple suspects in alleged home invasion
- 3 E.C. man killed, girlfriend wounded in shooting
- 4 Baseball community loses young 'leader' in Ryan Yates
- 5 Valpo store robbed twice in 10 days; police release surveillance photo
In Today's Paper
Have you conducted business with the government via a website?