Dancer Linda Metzger and Anthony Coberg, owner of the Arthur Murray Dance in Merrillville and his student Mrs. Linda Metzger at last month's Las Vegas national competition.
Anthony A. Coberg, owner of the franchisee of the Arthur Murray Dance Studio in Merrillville, believes many people are still unaware of the size and scope of ballroom dancing around the world.
Follow The Times
- 1 Region doctor, children killed in I-65 crash
- 2 Feds: Lake Station mayor gambled away campaign, food pantry cash
- 3 Babysitter admits to beating 4-year-old boy
- 4 Suburban man shot in home invasion after win at Horseshoe casino
- 5 Lake Station mayor, wife, stepdaughter plead not guilty to corruption charges
St John Pool Center is a dealer of Hayward pool products.
If you are facing difficulty meeting your personal obligations…
Heating your pool is a wise investment as it increases its val…
We invite you to experience the new Briar Ridge.
Pete Doherty is an accomplished scenic photographer!
Should Indiana switch to open primary elections?