HOMEWOOD | With temperatures in the 50s on Oct. 23, it was a perfect night for preschool through second grade families to gather at St. Joseph Parish School in Homewood for its “Fall Into Books” Family Literacy Night.
CEDAR LAKE | Lincoln Elementary held a Literacy Night on Wednesday, November 7. This event was held at Lincoln and covered a few of the different components of Balanced Literacy.
Follow The Times
When you trust your home or business painting needs to Custom …
When you come to Feikema Plumbing & Sanitation, you will r…
Our team of experts can remove fallen or uprooted trees, branc…
Your life insurance premium is based, in part, on your age. Th…
With over 35 years in business, trust your pool installation a…
- 1 Three dead, five wounded in separate Gary shootings
- 2 Hanukkah, Thanksgiving on same day a 'once-in-a-lifetime occurrence'
- 3 E.C. man killed, girlfriend wounded in shooting
- 4 St. John police search for multiple suspects in alleged home invasion
- 5 Cops: Portage pharmacy tech stole 4,000 painkillers
Have you conducted business with the government via a website?