Phil Potempa's daily entertainment news column.
MIAMI GARDENS, Fla. | The guy who wears jersey No. 13 — on purpose and with a purpose — feels like the luckiest man in the world these days.
Follow The Times
For months we've been encouraging subscribers to take a moment and activate their full digital access subscription for The Times Media Co.
- 1 Police: GPS may have told couple to drive off Cline Avenue bridge
- 2 Ind. Supreme Court ruling may not be last word on McCowan murder conviction
- 3 Car crashes into Albanese Candy Outlet in Merrillville
- 4 Hobart woman awarded $510,000 in Wal-Mart injury
- 5 Police: 12 hurt in school bus crash; ambulance driver had suspended license
Stop in today!
Established in 1997, Forest Ridge Family Dentistry is a genera…
$100 bill credit when you activate a NEW smartphone on Verizon…
call 219-836-3255. www.theatreatthecenter.com
Do you believe the backlash against Indiana's new Religious Freedom Restoration Act was warranted?