Bloom Township's Donald Moore helped the Blazing Trojans to a 28-5 record.
Donald Moore ran the show for Bloom Township as the team made a trip to the Class 4A state finals in Peoria. Moore was also the MVP of the McDipper Tournament.
Bloom Township's Donald Moore had a way of taking over a game as he led the Blazing Trojans to a berth in the Class 4A semifinals.
Donald Moore is The Times Player of the Year and did a little bit of everything to lead Bloom Township to a Class 4A supersectional title.
Bloom Township's Donald Moore averaged 13.6 points, 3.8 assists, 2.1 rebounds and 1.8 steal per game in leading the Blazing Trojans to a fourth-place finish in Class 4A.
Bloom Township's Donald Moore is The Times Illinois Player of the Year. His leadership carried the Blazing Trojans to a 28-5 record and a fourth-place finish in the Class 4A tournament.
INDIANAPOLIS | Indiana teens will have to be slightly older and practice driving longer before earning a driver's license, under new rules effective Thursday.
BAGHDAD | An Iraqi prisoner suspected of masterminding an attack that killed four American contractors testified Wednesday he was beaten by U.S. troops while hooded and tied to a chair in the opening day of a court-martial of a Navy SEAL.
Follow The Times
We understand a lawn isn't just grass – it's an investment. An…
2012 President Award Winner and Toyota Time Sales Event features ZERO percent on 9 different models.
Visit us at www.toyotaofmerrillville.com
Time to plan the best PARTY in Northwest Indiana and Chicago!
Geothermal heating and cooling systems use 40-60% less energy than conventional systems. Learn more about what it might save you today!
No one wants dandelions, weeds or any type of pest taking over…
- 1 Roof blows off LOFS house, vehicles overturn during storm
- 2 Residents, officials surveying damage in wake of Wednesday night storms
- 3 Paula Cooper: Convicted of murder at 15, a Gary woman prepares for her 2013 release
- 4 Gary woman sentenced to die at 16 to be released from prison
- 5 Woman fatally stabbed in C.P. domestic dispute
Should Lake County have continued to pursue the trash-to-ethanol proposal?
- Valparaiso Basketball What If... (2011-12 Edition)June 17, 2013 5:06 pm
- LIVE: RailCats vs. Quebec, waiting out the rainJune 12, 2013 8:52 pm
- LIVE: RailCats hope to keep winning ways vs. QuebecJune 11, 2013 5:00 pm
- Valparaiso Basketball What If... (2012-13 edition)June 10, 2013 10:30 am