- 1 Man loses job, goes to jail after Facebook comments targeting police
- 2 Four teens charged in killing at River Oaks Mall
- 3 Munster man expected to serve 11 years under OWI plea agreement
- 4 Officials seek help ID'ing woman killed by semi on U.S. 30
- 5 Trees, utility poles downed as storm slams region
HOBART | The owner of J & J's Pizza Shack of Hobart was told by the Plan Commission on Thursday to come back next month with detailed plans on his proposed expansion.
HOBART | A suspended Hobart police officer, relieved of his duties on Nov. 19, will be back to work Friday morning, Police Chief Jeff White said.
Follow The Times
Saturday, October 19th Northwest Indiana Martial Arts Academy will have a bully-proof seminar: Be Your Best - An Anti-Bully Seminar. Please call (219) 595-7365 for more information.
From 2:00pm - 3:30pm at 1000 Eagle Ridge Dr, Suite G, Schererv…
When that next storm makes a mess of your trees and yard- call us!
If You're Out of Town, Having Peace of Mind that Your Pooch is Taken Care of is Priceless! Sittin' Pretty Offers a One of Kind Cage Free Boarding Experience, with 24 Hour Supervision! Call Today! (219) 947-4121
Sittin' Pretty is a locally owned and owner operated boarding,…
Call in today and schedule a free estimate, NOW is the time..
Should the Indiana attorney general's office compel all Lake County municipalities to merge E-911 dispatch services?